28 yr old, too skinny, trying to gain weight. Tried Abott, Ayurvedic medicines with no help. Ideas ?

Dear Doctor, I am 28 year old and currently working as a production officer in pharmaceutical firm in Ahmedabad. Although my height is 168 c.m. but I am too skinny and my weight is just 49.00 kg. In past, I have taken treatment for I.B.S. As per my doctor recommendation, I have taken ensure protein powder (Abott) for past 4 month but there is no Improvement. I have also taken Ayurvedic medication to gain weight. Ashwagandha Churna Ashwagandhadivati Vidhara churna Loh bhasma aarogyavardhinivati lashunadivati I have taken above mentioned medicine for the last three months, but there is no improvements. I was with a healthy physique until the age of 21. Then I started masturbation, after which I loss a lot of weight. Although, I quit this habit after my marriage at 24, but despite taking several medicines, I haven t gain weight. My sexual life is OK, but my main problem is that I want to gain weight and look healthy. There is a lot of gas formation in morning time. Please help me and suggest the medicine for healthy physique. I would like to add few more things. As I was very thin and lean during my college time, so I have taken Paurush Jivan and perfect Capsules (From Dev Pharmacy), my health become good. But when I left taking the product, My condition become like before. It was becoming habitual, and then I decided to avoid taking it. I really want to attain a healthy and good physique as sometimes I really felt embarrassing due to my lean figure. Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012