28 year old with numbness in the arm, pain in the chest. Chances of heart attack?

My husband last night starting complaining that his left arm kept going numb/falling asleep, but he was not laying on it and was laying on his back on the floor. Today after work his started complaining of a pain in his left armpit and tightness/sharp pain in his chest but not in the center, more towards his left armpit. He is 28 in December, still quite young. He says it goes away and comes back. Is a mild heart attack or a clogged artery something we should be worried about?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012