28 day cycle, had severe cramps and cervical mucous after monthly cycle. Chances of ovulation earlier than normal?

hello, i had a miscarriage 2 months ago, i dont think i ovulated last month but i had 7 days of egg white cervical mucous last week, and 3 days of very strong cramps over the weekend, i was due to ovulate on sunday (due to my normal cycle) i continued to have ewcm and high levels of nausia 3dpo i usually have a 28 day cycle and am wondering if its possible i could have ovulated earlier than normal ? the fertile mucous started 2 days after my monthly cycle bleeding finished?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer