27 year old having thinning of hair due to malnutrition. Diagnosed with hepatitis A. Need medication for hair loss and dandruff

hello doctor, I m a 27 year old male. I was suffering from thinning of hair five years ago due to some malnutrition reasons,which i recovered once started taking nutrition food. In jan-2012 i got dignosed with hypetitis A and after that my hair problem got stated again. currently after almost 9 months i can see a heavy fall in hair density on my head crown. I am suffering from dendruff problem as well Pls suggest what should i do? i am taking good food after jaundice but seeing no result of it.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012