27 year old having pain in the back, numbness spreading on the back. Had total hip replacement. Any suggestions?

Hi I am 27 years old, I am 5 6 130lbs. i have had my right hip totally replaced about 3 years ago, I have been having extreme pain in my back, the lower part of my back hurts so bad it feels like it is going to crush; the middle of my back all the way across is completely numb and is spreading all over my back. it also burns really bad in the middle by my bra strap. i have had 15 surgeries on my hip since i was 7. i dont know what to do I hurt so bad. I can not walk for long periods of time or stand or sit. HELP please!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear i am sorry for health problems you are passing.It think it is time to make another radiologic examination, at least CT ideal MRI.You should consult your neurosurgion about starting rehabilitation or swimming which is the best physiotherapy for back pain.Start pain killers such as ibuprofen,ketoprofen or etodolac.Consult your doctor about my advice and dosage.Wish you all the best hope my advice has helped you