2.5yr old having fever, running blocked nose and chesty cough. Giving panadol. How long should I give medicine?

hi my 2.5yr old has been having a fever for 5 days now iv been hiving her panadol and nurofen to keep it down but it rises again after 8 hours or so , she is also suffering from running blocked nose and chesty cough , my questionhow long can i keep giving her medication ? and when should i look at taking her to the doctor ? ( my daughter a a massive phobia of doctors and sge will become very distressed if need be that i must take her regards rachael
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012