25year old female and blood pressure at 150/90! Should I freak out ?

25year old female and blood pressure at 150/90! Should I freak out? Im 5-8 I weigh 156 and am told my blood pressure is whacked. How common is it for people my age to have this. Also, I WALKED up about 20 stairs today slowly and my heart in my chest felt like it was going to explode and I could hear the blood pulsating in my brain. The throbbing has not stopped after six hours and I am going home from work and going to bed. I was short of breath and became pale and had to stop. I may just be that out of shape but i have a physically demanding job so how out of shape could i be. As i said i am not overweight so wtf! Any docs out there.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009