25 years old, passing green stools, watery motion. Causes and treatment?

Hello, I am 25 years old. Over the since yesterday evening, I have been passing a green Feces. I am still as regular as I normally am, Once in the morning and once at night. I am not experiencing any pain what so ever, its just that what I am passing is of a very dark green similar to that of passed moss by a goat or the outer skin or a lime. The one I had this morning also discoloured the water in the toilet. What do you think might be the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern the given history is suggestive of viral infection of liver because the green color is indication of bile contained so the bile could be mix with the feces in may ways and that all possibilities need to be differentiate and found out, and for that you have to go for blood work and scanning studies, hope this information helps you take care and have nice day.