25 year old male, indulging in masturbation daily. Will it affect my married life?

hi.. my age is 25 and not married. is daily masturbation is harmful for health?? wat are the adverse affect? will it make problem in my married life?? how to avoid it??
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Male masturbation is a perfectly normal bodily function. It should be pleasurable and not painful. There are no adverse mental or physical effects of frequent masturbation, except in the rare case that a man is too rough or violent with his genitals which have delicate tissue and skin that could be damaged from such intense stimulation. Masturbation should enhance your married life and make you more desirous to have intercourse with your spouse.