24 year old with a painful lump near the collar bone. Treated for melanoma cancer. Family history of lymphoma. Any suggestions?

Hi I am 24 years old and a week ago i found a lump on the left side of neck near my collar bone. A few days ago it started to hurt and now it hurts when I try to turn my head or lay down at night. I havent been sick in almost 6-8 months. I have felt more tired in the past month but I cant sleep at night. I have been told about 3 years ago that i had Mellonomia skin cancer and I had it removed. I also have a family member that has survived Lymphoma and its worrying me can you tell me what I need to do. Oh and another thing I do not have health insurance at the moment. HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012