24 year old suffering from seizures, migraines and pain in the eye. Will pregnancy be a risk? Chances of brain aneurysm?

Hello, my girlfriend and I recently found out we are pregnant with our first child. She is 24 years old and about 4 weeks along. She had bought up to me the possibility of her having a brain aneyurism. She suffers from seizures, migraines, and pain behind her left eye. We were worried that she has a brain aneyurism and it could burst while she is in the middle of child birth and she could potentially suffer from brain damage or even worse. She does not have health insurance so we re going to planned parenthood next week to get information on being covered under WIC. I am scared to death that our baby and I are going to lose her.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013