23 year old with severe hair fall. Need information on hair transplantation. Tried using Tugain and Segals

hi Doctor, I am 23 and losing my har since 4 years. I have been trying different product to stop hairfall and looking for regrowth. I have used tugain5 solution on doctor s advice for 5 months where I find productive results but stopped for the reason that tugain has side effects.Then shifted to Segals solution and using it since three months. But I have lost all the regrowth fetched by Tugain and my scalp is visible. Please suggest me whether to continue using Segals or switch to Tugain or go for transplantation . Please advice me the better solution to get rid of my problem and the process for transplantation and details if it is preferred.I don t have any smoking or drinking habits also. Looking forward for your answer. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012