22 year old undergoing treatment for infertility. Have PCOS. Taking glycomet and ovaral to regulate LH. HCG injections planned. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Sir, Am 22 years old. Married since 1 year. I have PCOS . I am now going for the infertility treatment. I am taking glycomet and had ovaral-l to regulate my LH which was around 9 and now it got reduced to 4. I was on siphene 100mg from my 3rd-7th day. I went for follicular study on day 9 only 1 follicle measuring 1*1cm was developed on my left ovary and yesterday day 11 i had my ultrasound scan the follicle in the right ovary dint increase in size and there was another follicle that developed in the left ovary measuring 1.1*1.1cm and ET was 4mm. Assistant doctor said they may plan for HCG injections and my chief doctor said she will decide after taking a follicular study on my day 13 tomorrow. If they give me HCG is there chances for me to get pregnant. I am very eager to become pregnant. Please do reply... Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013