22 year old needs to lose weight and gain height. Will power capsules help? Any side effects?

hello docter, i m 22 years old having 54 kg weight and 5 feet height. i want to loose some weight and increase my height also.all of my family members having good height and a nice personality. so please tell me what should i do for my uncle suggest me to take the more power capsules for 3 months.please tell about these capsules.after 22 years they do worl or not? is there any kind of side effect by having these capsules??
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012