22 year old getting cramps in the chest, pain in the arm. Under stress. Is that the reason?

Hi, I m 22 years old,female and I m currently working under pressure. I m working in the daytime and took up part-time degree classes at night. One night, before I went to bed, I couldn t breathe smoothly. There was a tight cramp kind of a feeling on the right side of my chest . I couldnt carry my right arm as it was more painful to do that. I couldnt bend down or backwards. It lasted for around 4 minutes and then I immediately went to bed thingking it was normal for a stressed up person.the next morning, it happened again when I sneezed. A few days later, I had 2 black spots on my upper left and right chest and I coudn t figure out what caused it. I need some advise on what to do as I m confused.Perevenia.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013