21 yr old male suffering from gynacomactia and he has no feeling in the left breast

I 21 year old male. Since from my childhood i am suffering from gynacomactia. My breast is not symmetrical . Now in left breast i am feeling some small things. Those are smooth and like a flat coin. In right breast also there but not felt as in left. Right is some what more smoother than left. When i press nipple i feel like some thing pinning. Some told that it is the structure of breast. Is this serious? As i didnot test before. Now worrying about this. Left pain is also there some times. Ecg and chest x ray are normal. What this be?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
welcome to HCM
Read your prob, this is due to imbalance of testosteron hormon, so you should get serum leval of testosteron n consult with endocrinologist. start proper treatment. do not worry this is curable.