21 year old with severe heart burn reaching the mouth, indigestion, headaches and nausea. Advice?

im 21 years old and for the last 2 days now(going on 3) ive had awful heartburn it burns from my stomach through my throat and in to my mouth a bit. but for the past almost two weeks i've had an Upset stomach, Indigestion,bad Headaches, Dizziness, very Tired(i want to sleep all the time), Sore muscles, Nausea and a Fulfilling even though i didnt eat. as well as Extremely soft stool (almost like liquid) for about 1 month.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013