21 year old male having a growth on the nipple. How to get it removed?

Hi am a 21yr old boy. I have a sort of growth on my nipple (on the right and a small on the left). It started as a sore, crack and then when i sometimes tried to get it out it bleeds . And now is a extra skin on my nipple. I have a friend who is a student trainee and can i ask if it is possible to cut it off, after injecting pain killer and all that. Its a shame somtimes to get my shirt off to swim and they see a wow body with a nipple. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012

I understand how embarrassing it is for you to deal with this.

Problems with the male nipple are always serious. They cannot be taken on a lighter note.

It is not a good idea to get your trainee friend to cut it off for you.

A better option would be to meet a general surgeon, let him examine you, find out the cause and then manage it accordingly.

Please do not leave it watch less for long time. Get it evaluated at the earliest.

Hope this helps.