20weeks pregnant. Lack of milk for breastfed baby. Allergic to formula milk. Soyamilk causes bowel issues. Suggestions?

My baby was exclusively breastfed, until I got pregnant. Now I m 20 weeks pregnant and my 15month is complaining that there isn t enough milk in my breast. He is allergic to milk, eggs and nuts . Hence, I cannot give him any milk based formulas. Nutramigen he refuses, because he is too old to like the taste. So my doctor told me o give him soya milk. I gave him similac soy first and he had diarrhea with it. After each feed he would poo. So I changed formula to good start soy, even though it has stopped his diarrhea, he is more constipated and has lay like poo. What is happening to him. Please help and suggest which formula I should give him, thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013