20 years old male,voice is like females

My voice is like females.! shy to speak with unknown people even with my friends. shy to do leadership, seminars @ college. my age is 20. is there any treatment for this?? what should i do?? plzzz help me.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011
Dear, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
You are having a problem which many greats had in their teens. Its just your perspective with your life. Its you who think that your voice is like female's voice. Many others may not think so-- & what if at 25 you become a pop-star! Try to come out of your cocoon, try to talk to friends. Don't jump in all this in one day. Take one thing at a time & slowly. You may take professional help as well-- a psychologist but definitely NOT psychiatrist. Good luck.