20 years old male diagnosed with varicocele more than one yr. Should I go for Varicocele surgery after marriage ?

hello doctors i m 20 years old male from philippines, i have been diagnosed with varicocele more than a year, (1 year and 2 months) the pain is 4 out of 10 ( 10 is the painful), when i woke up every morning the pain is sometimes 1-2 out of 10 only, but after a while it reaches 4 out of 10... the doctor ( General Surgeon ) told me that i can do weight lifting but wear a supporter tight brief. He also told me that Varicocele Surgery is best after marriage is that true ? so i can have Varicocele Surgery after 5 years ? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011