20 year old with headache, cold ears. Poor circulation or nerve problem?

I m 20 year old girl. I m getting a slight headache on my right side of head above ears when i m concentrating on tv,computer or speaking over phone more than 5 minutes. My pain increases gradually. It gets reduced temporarily when i massage on my head or give a slight exercise. My ears will become chill. Is it due to poor blood circulation or do i have any nerve problem?. What treatment should i undertake? Kindly suggest me a solution doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013