2 yr old has fever, subsides with crocin. Tummy pain with potty. Can Junior Lanzol be given 6 hourly ?

Hi Doctor, My daughter 23 months got up yesterday with fever 100.5, on giving Crocin her fever came down and she ate her breakfast (milk+bread+banana) well. She was active till afternoon then her fever shot up to 101.7 ,it came down again with crocin but she started complaining potty potty all the time and cried holding her tummy.Since then she is not eating well. We visited a doc who prescribed Junior Lanzol for the tummy pain but no continuous dosage was suggested.Today fever is not there but my daughter is not eating well,she starts saying potty after few spoons. What needs to be done? Should i give her Laznol continously for few days -6 hrly?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012