2 year old. Scratching right eye and nose constantly, touching forehead. Suggest?

Hi, my two year old has been scratching his right eye and his nose constantly for a couple of months now. His eye is not red at all and he has not had a cold for a long time. In the last two days he is also touching his forehead above his right eye and pausing for a while as if there is something sore or irritating him. He doesn t cry but I m just a bit concerned. We have no pets at home, he doesn t go to nursery and we don t smoke so I ve ruled out all the possibilities that I have read on this website. Any ideas? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Such kind of behaviour looks very atypical.If he has no fever and appetite good ,then quite likely he has picked up a habbit of attracting your attention.Though i guess it would be better to get his pediatrician checked him thoroughly to rule out any hidden infection.
Take Care.