2 months baby passing black stools

for the past 2 months my motion is in utter black colour.the vegetables i eat are coming outin motion
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Blood is passing through stool so its black color.Do stool examination, if you have pain in abdomen do endoscopy. consult a surgeon soon.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Causes of dark stools can be numerous. One of them is bleeding in your upper gastrointestinal tract. Do you have any vomiting, lower chest pain. Are you eating beetroot a lot in your diet, do you take Iron supplements. Kindly visit your Doctor to rule out bleeding to be safe.