2 month old turning darker in complexion, parents of medium complexion. How to lighten skin color ?

Hello doctor, I m blessed with a baby boy who is 2 months old currently.He is perfectly fine on health and development wise,but is turning darker in complexion .However at birth he was pinkish white. Could it be the massaging oil,as we use Dabur almond oil every day for massaging? Or any specific reasons as both the parents are medium complexion. What shall i do to lighten his skin color? Kindly request your advice.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello ...
Oil massage(any oil), gives good health , skin luster, muscle tone, good growth and development.

First of all i would like to say, you are not suppose to worry about the colour of your baby at this point of time. because its too early to predict the final complexion of your baby as it will change over the period of time.

But if you are really anxious about the complexion of your baby let her grow a bit, build her character, then there are many skin and beauty clinics you can consult regarding this.

Currently you have to breast feed your baby exclusively for almost 6 months of age.

if possible. you can get back to me with the progress in case u need further suggestions.

Regards Dr Sagar Mhatre