2 month old having running nose and sneezing. Otrinoz drops, azithral and mucolite prescribed. Is it too much of medication?

Hi , My 2 month old baby boy has a running nose ,dry cough n sneezing since saturday....there is no checst congestion.........Doc has prescribed the following tablets fr him....Otrinoz drops.....azithral jr......& mucolite.......I was of the opinion the such a small child should not b taking so many meds....also would it b better if i used nasoclear drops for baby instead of otrinoz?? very worried pls help......
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012