2 month old having rashes around the mouth and pigmentation problems. Allergic to milk based formulas. On cetaphil and restoraderm. Yeast infection?

I have a 2 month old african american baby boy who was a rash around his mouth and loss of color pigmentation. We discovered he is allergic to milk based formulas and is on soy formula, but the rash has not gone away. My pediatrician thinks its from his binky, but he is now binky free and it is still there. I use aquaphor several times a day and also a cetaphil restoreaderm lotion twice a day. Could this be a yeast infection or something else?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012