2 month old having blood in stool. Normal WBC, RBC levels. Bacteria in blood. Stool still greenish. Reason?

hi my two months baby boy got a bit blood and green and slimy stool and passes about 4 times, then at night became yellow with slimy and a bit blood as well. then today, i had his stool to be check in laboratory RBC , WBC were normal, Bacteria: moderate and yeast cells: few which the pedia says its normal also. the pedia gave my son erceflora to take once a day for five days. I also shown my son s last diaper with his stool and she say my son dont have diarhea because his stool is not watery.. i wonder and worried why my son still having same kind of stool? please advice Doc. thanks a lot.. anne
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012