2 month old child, constipation, stomach pain, vomiting. Taking lactogen. Treatment?

Hi Doc, I have introduced lactogen1 for my 2 months and 10 days old baby girl for the past 3 days (1 feed) rest in breast milk . Today she has Lactogen at 1 Pm and has still not passed motions. She has been passing gas and there seems to be a foul smell. She also vomited at 11:30 pm today and seemd to have stomacache. We gave collicade 4 drops and then put hing around her navel, which reduced her stomache. She has slept now however I am worried as she has not passed stools . Also I need to resume my office from the next month, If she does not get used to top feed, this will be an issue. Please advise. Also throw some light on when to start giving her water.. as I feel after consuming lactogen she feels thirsty. She has to have my breast milk(I believe when she intakes foremilk, her thirst quenches).. Please advise at the earliest. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012