19 year old with increased heart rate. Had multiple concussions. Is that the reason?

Hi I'm a 19 year old girl I am very athletic I work out three hours everyday and do at least and hour of cardio. My heart rate used to be 62 but I received my fourth concussion in January this year and I still have symptoms. My heart rate at rest now is 112 and when I exercise it exceeds 200, just standing causes it to go to 135. Is this something I should be worried about? Do you think my concussion was a main cause?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013