19 year old having episodes of black outs while walking. What could be wrong?

hello i am 19 years old for about a month now ill be walking or working & my vision will go black i wanted to know why or if im doing or not doing something that i should. my vision goes black for a minute or two i dont know whether this is normal or if i should be worried. if you can please let me know what you think i will be very grateful. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I sincerely advice you not to worry too much about this.

You should be able to keep a log about the black outs now on. When it is coming, what is frequency, length, your state of mind during the black out, weather outside etc. Include whatever details you can have.

Then visit a physician. he will help you. But I am sure that this is just an illusion out of over stress / anxiety.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.