19 year old having burning and pain in the feet. Tried orthotics. What could be the cause?

I am trying to find answers for my daughter. Her feet burn and are sore, hard to walk after a few hours and She work on her feet. Sometimes she will wake up with pain but normally it progresses throughout the day. She tried orthotics with no help. The doctors insisted they should have helped. What can be causing this and what can be done. Who can she see that could lead her in a good direction. She s 19, too young to be dealing with feet problems.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012