19 week pregnant. Ultrasound shows shadow inside heart of baby. Symptom of down syndrome? Suggestions?

Hi I am 19 week pregnant and last week I had an ultrasound but doctor told me that she saw a shadow inside the heart of the fetus(baby) and they want do another high level ultrasound but still I didn't get any call for next appointment. So I'm very worried cause she told me that is the symptom of Down syndrome so what may be the result u think please give me the proper suggestion. I hope it should be nothing.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013