18 year old with type 1 diabetes. Conflicting pregnancy test reports. Could it be due to diabetes?

I m an 18 year old type one diabetic. I went on birth control when I was 14 years old. When I was 16 I decided to come off of it because I was no sexually active. But ever since I have come off of it I have not had a period. I ve been to my doctor and OB - GYN doctor and they ve done pregnancy tests which have all come back negative. Yesterday 1/23 I had a check up to see what was going on again as to why I m still not having a period every month. The first thing they did was test me for pregnancy, and low and behold my doctor congratulates me. I was kind of shocked because nothing has changed since the last time I d seen her except that I was sexually active now, with no protection what so ever. So once she saw the very faint pink line she told me that meant I was pregnant, and she wanted me to have a blood test done to see how far along I was. Today I got a call from them and they told me the blood test came back negative for pregnancy. I guess my question is the last time I had sex was about 3 weeks ago, so is this blood test really accurate? Why would my urine test all of a sudden be positive and my blood test come back negative? Could my diabetes affect the results in anyway? She wants me to go back in a week to see if the results are the same. What are my chances of me still being pregnant? With my diabetes it is important for me to know as soon as possible..
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013