18 year old with dizziness, unsteady legs, nausea and tremors in hands. Need help

I was wondering I m 18 and today was really bad I had wobbly legs like it was hard to stand also had dizzyness and felt like ive wanted to throw up. I m really shaky but my hands are normally anyways because I have treamers but it like my whole body. But there random times the past two or so weeks ive felt nausea and ill get light head when I stand up. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Ataxia is lack of coordination of muscle movements which can present with numerous different symptoms including instability of gait.

If possible you may want to consider visiting your doctor for an assessment which should include central nervous system examination.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and Informative.