18 year old boy, 5 ft 4 inch. Want to increase height. Suggestions?

Hi,I am Tushar from Bangladesh.I am an 18 years old boy.My hieght is now 5 ft 4 inch.My father's hieght is 5 ft 6inch & my mother's hieght is 4 ft 11 inch.I have a little brother whose age now 14 & his hieght 5 ft 3 inch.My other family members almost 5 ft 7 inch+.Since 4 years my height not increasing.I am very confused about that.How can i increase my height?Is any chance into me to increase my hieght normally?Please suggest me sir........
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Hi ,
As you are 18 year old, You are in approximate height .
As ur fathers height is around 5ft and mothers height is around 4ft ..u r likely to be in 5ft as per your genetic structure.
this is Quite Normal as per your age

1)Regular Jogging in early morning for 15 to 30 mins
2)Nutritional factors plays key role.. so check for Haemoglobin Status .
3)Healthy food stuffs including Fruits intake
4)Increase your water intake.