18 months old, starting stages of pneumonia, fever, weight loss,, diet for child ?

Hello Doctor, my baby is 18 months old & she was admitted recently - since it was the starting stages of Pneumonia .All this happened because we took her to the beach & then to a resort where she played a lot with water. She was then put on a lot of antibiotics & has lost weight.Yesterday she has fever ....can i boil & give her kerala banana (big one) for breakfast....pls suggest wat food i can give my 18 months old child.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012