17 year old wants to increase the height. Can I take baryta carbonica? Any side effects?

M a grl 17 years old.......nd my hyt is only 4'11........really want to increase my hyt
My mthr nd fathr r nt so taller.......dey r shortr thn my yng brothr....who is 1nd half year yngr thn he is 5.6....

Before sm dys smone suggsr me baryta carbonica 30 in liquid form

Is it ryt?? Or not.....??i dont want ny side really want to increse my hyt:(
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Height is mostly genetically defined and it is inherited from parents. Environmental and personal factors also contribute in defining your height. As your parents are also as taller as you are then it is quite difficult to get more height. Usually growth plates are closed between age of 16 to 21. You should take proper diet,exercise,performing yoga and testosterone may help to increase some height but success is not guaranteed as you have familial dwarfism.
homeopathic treatment like baryta carbonica 30 containg nutritional and vitamin supplements may help to balance your diet but whether it will effect your height is questionable. You may like to talk to your doctor.
Hope it helps.
Take Care!

General & Family Physician Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hello, Thanks for the query to H.C.M.
baryta carbonica 30 and 200 is available in market but one thing accept that if this increase your height as you require, in that case nobody will remain dwarf in this world.
Please don't take it otherwise.
"The heights by the great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flights , but they, while companions slept,were toiling upwards in the night."
Here I will give you only one advice if you are serious your's heights and want to increase it , still there are chances for you because your age is still 17 yrs , you have full one yr for your height.

Starts playing "BASKET-BALL" regularly as maximum as you can play but it should be at least 7-10 hrs in day and you will attain your desired height.
Good luck to you. Dr. HET.