17 year old concerned about the size of the penis. Need advice

Hi i em 17 i masterbate 1 a seven days is that fine for my age how many times can i masterbate in my age and my penise scize is 4-4.5 inch while erect is that fine what can i do to increse the scize many times my penise is erect all time at nite why is this and what can i do to stop the erection all the time and why is my penise colour dark compared to my body colour
thank u
i request my answer are answered as soon as possible with all the thing i should fr the above questions
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Jun 2015
Hello Akif,

1. Masturbation is completely normal & doesn't have any bad effect to the body and mind.
2. Size of the penis is genetically determined & it cannot increase after a certain limit.
3. Nocturnal penile erection is normal phenomenon
4. Penis is darker than rest of the body due to increased pigment content.

One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to increase the size of penis or improve may be harmful.

Wishing you a Healthy Life.