16 year old having growing pains in knees and ankles. Is it normal?

Hello! I am 16 and I m still experiencing growing pains like feelings in knees and ankles. Sometimes it s both legs and other times only one. I have trouble walking when this occurs. Massages seems to help, but sometimes it makes the pain worst. It usually starts mild then it will sting and become very strong.. What is this?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
hello leena

welcomee to health care magic

as you say you feel pain walking after. it seems to be deficiency of calcium take regularly calcium rich diet like milk fruits and vegetables you will be alright