15 year old having severe hair fall. Taking protein rich diet. Will Xgain help in growing back the hair?

I am 15 yrs old & vegetarian. I take milk regularly and other protein products but still having hair fall. I used to have dandruff but the doctor advised me to clean my hair from Danclear shampoo twice a week and do not use any other shampoo on that day by which the dandruff has been taken care off In between I use other shampoos also like dove & loreal. Please advise if Xgain is going to help me revive my hair growth
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012