15 year old feeling raised heart beat. Normal chest x-ray and EKG. Sibling died from ventricular crib. Worried

my 15 year old daughter has been feeling her heart racing lately of n on. Then at dinner last night she had pain then heart racing. Went er heart rate was 115 her BP was 143/90 something. They did ekg chest X-ray and blood work all were normal. Her brother died at 13 hear was born with transposition of great Arteries . He died fro ventricular crib. Abby was tested two years in a row for long qt and tests were fine. Why is she having g pain?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013