15 year old diagnosed with meduloblastoma brain tumor. Treated with surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. What is the survival rate?

Hi, my 15 year old son was diagnosed with a meduloblastoma brain tumor the day after Easter. His surgery was very successful with total resection. And his spinal tap was clear . He has endured 6weeks of radiation 5 days a week with chemo every tuesday in addition to radiation. We are currently on the 4th week of our 5 week break before checking in the hospital to receive 4 days of inpatient chemo therapy . He still has no appetite and his hair is just now growing back. He is 6ft. talll and only weighs 107 lbs. Should I inquire about a feeding tube? And will the Vin Chritstine make his hair fall out all over ? I should mention that he will be doing the in patient chemo for 6months. And what the survival rate for this type of tiumor?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012