15 months old on antibiotics course for Mono, lost weight, sweats excessively, has persistent fever. Suggestions ?

My daughter is 15 months old for last eight months has been on 10 antibiotics for a ten to fourteen day course. Yesterday diagnosed with mono. Previously she had been neutropenic but cells looked normal that was at nine months. Now she has lost 3 pounds over five weeks. She soaks her cloths in sweat when she sleeps, has persistant fevers from 101 to 104 on and off antibiotics. Any suggestions. She does not go to daycare.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013