15 month old, suffering from fever, vomiting, diarrhea, sleeplessness. What could be this?

My 15 month old has had a fever on and off since Monday. He vomited for an hour and a half straight on Tuesday evening, and has had diarrhea all day today. He has been waking up the past week at night and he is up for 2-3 hours and he is unsettled (and he normally sleeps well). His sister was diagnosed with strep throat last Thursday, and i was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday, but the doctor saw him yesterday too and he tested negative in the office for strep throat, but he is sending a test away. The onset of diarrhea is making me a little nervous. Should I be watching fr anything else?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013