14 year old with fatigue, dizziness, stomach pain. How to reduce blood eosinophil count through dietary change?

I am interested in dietary changes to reduce blood eosinophil levels with no confirmed etiology in my 14 year old daughter the levels have hovered at about 7.5 for a few years and parasite and allergy tests were all negative. Common symptoms for this highly athletic child include morning fainting immediately following extreme stomach pain, strange, mono-like illnesses that last over a week with extreme tiredness these can occur once a month for a few months then go away and frequent dizziness .
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013

Thank you for your query.

I am afraid that it is difficult to say what dietary change will reduce the eosinophil count of your daughter. If some food causes allergic reaction in your daughter then it needs to be removed.

You mentioned that your daughter gets fainting and stomach ache. These need to be examined by the treating doctor and, if needed, investigated. These cannot be explained by the high eosinophil count.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter all the best.