14 year old having frequent bowel movements, loose stools. Recovering from coccyx surgery and stress fracture. Suggestions?

For a month now I ve had the urgency to go to the toilet a lot. I now go once straight after breakfast (often loose Ish) and when I get home from school. Once or twice now I have gone 4 times in the evening and don t feel like I m ever finished. The first of those stools is normal but then the rest are very loose. I ve been off sport for a few months now and I used to do 6 hours a week if not more. I don t get any stomach cramps or anything linked to that just the urgency to go in the day time, but some days I don t. It s getting in the way and worrying me, I m A 14 year old male recovering from coccyx surgery and a pars stress fracture . Any ideas.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer