14 year old, have premature greying. No advancement with treatment. What is the cause and preventive measures?

I am a 14 year old boy of height 5 4 and my weight is 50 kgs.My problem is often when i stand before a mirror, I notice some white hairs above my forehead and have also heard from my friends & family that some white hairs are also present at the back of my head. I had also consulted many doctors at different places but I am not satisfied with that.. I want to know the reason and also some steps to prevent them..Please Help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012