14 year old getting severe stomach cramps after eating, difficulty in deep breathing. Family history of Crohn s disease

Hi, my name is Sharon, and I need help for my 14 year old daughter.... For nearly 3 months she gets very strong stomach cramps immediately after eating any meal, she can't walk properly or breath deeply (only shallow) as this makes it worst - every doctor I have seen - says 'try food elimination' or 'it is just the age'.... I know that it is getting worst, but no doctor is taking this seriously - please help. We have tried 'wheat' elimination, 'gluten' elimination etc etc etc.... but this makes no difference. I have told doctors that I have Crohn's disease (I believe this could be genetic) but doctors keep dismissing this as a possible investigation.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013